Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well...

Okay so yesterday I talked about how I really didn't want to work out last night but I was going to anyways.   Well I did every exercise on my list and I felt GREAT! I am so happy that I stayed motivated long enough to go through the pain. Cause like I have been saying and what our entire blog has been saying is that it's better to be Sore than Sorry. And let me tell you, I am not sorry! But I am VERY Sore. But that's okay, it's all good. I always feel better than ever after I complete a workout, and last night was no exception. I worked my hardest and that's what matters.
I hope I start seeing my results soon, but you know if I don't I am just gonna keep on goin' because I know what's good for me and I know that I WILL reach my goal sooner or later. I just have to remember to be strong and fight through the pain, because the pain means it's working. So yep.
~ Taelor Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment