Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apple Butter!


This weekend has been great so far! I have gotten a lot accomplished and I still have most of today! The only thing that hasn't gone my way this weekend is I didn't get to exercise like I wanted to, but I couldn't really help that. I pulled a muscle at dance on Thursday night but I did do some arm exercises so it's not like I didn't do anything at all. My favorite thing that I have done this weekend though is make Apple Butter. It's a great slow cooker recipe and it turned out great! So that everyone else who would like to try it can have a chance to I have attached the link below! In my opinion one of the best parts is that you can have 2 tablespoons for only 88.5 calories and it tastes amazing!
It cooks for close to 11 hours in the crockpot!
I got lazy and just put it on a paper plate this morning but oh well!



~ Taelor Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment